Wilfrid Laurier University has decided to postpone spring convocation ceremonies to a future date. This will allow us to hold convocation in-person and on-campus when it is safe to do so, and graduating students can celebrate together with family, friends and the rest of the Laurier community. | Learn More
All ceremonies are ticketed events and tickets can only be claimed by the graduating student. Students must graduate with members of their faculty.
Waterloo Campus ceremonies will be hosted at Lazaridis Hall.
Students should refer to the Guide to Graduating for next steps and how to access the convocation portal. Dates and times are subject to change. Please check LORIS to confirm your ceremony date and time.
The Convocation Guide for Guests has details to help you plan your celebration.
9:30 a.m. Ceremony:
School of International Policy and Governance
- PhD (global governance)
- MBA/ MIPP
- PhD Religious Studies
- MA (Applied Politics, Religion, Culture and Global Justice, Sociology)
- Honours BA (Anthropology, Canadian Studies, Global Studies, North American Studies, Political Science, Religion & Culture, Sociology)
- BA (Same majors as above)
- General BA (A-L)
1 p.m. Ceremony: Arts
- MA Communication Studies
- Honours BA (Communication Studies, Cultural Studies)
- General BA (M-Z)
4 p.m. Ceremony: Arts
- PhD (English and Film Studies, Geography, History)
- MA (CAST, English, Geography, History, Philosophy)
- Honours BA (Archaeology and Heritage Studies, Ancient Studies, Cultural Studies, English/ Film Studies, Environmental Studies, Geography, History, Medieval St, Philosophy, All Language Programs (French, Spanish, Languages)
- Archaeology/ Classical Studies programs (Ancient Mediterranean St, Noth American Archaeology, Near Eastern & Classical
- BA (same majors as above)
- MSc Geography, MES
- Honours BSc (Geo, Geo. and Geomatics, Env. Science)
- BSc (same majors as above)
- General BSc