Are you unsure of your career options, or focused on a specific career goal?
Either way, attending Career Fair is a great way to learn more about career opportunities and build connections with employers. Practice your networking skills, ask questions about potential opportunities, and make a positive impression on employers to increase your chances of finding the job you want!
- Connect with over 235 employers in diverse sectors.
- Free admission with Laurier student/alumni ID
- Free transportation to and from the Fair: (200 King St. N. at King St. Residence)
Bus leaves from 200 King St. Residence at 200 King St. North every half hour starting at 9:30 a.m.
Meet at 8:45 a.m. in the SC Johnson lobby, just outside the Career Centre (Room: SCJ112). Bus departs at 9 a.m. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for the bus.
View the List of Participating Organizations
- Download the P4E CareerFair+ App. The app allows you search and save participating organizations by job type, location and industry, view the fair map, FAQs, and more! The app is available on the App Store, Google Play and Amazon for Blackberry. Search P4E Career Fair Plus.
- Visit www.partners4employment.ca.
- Register your attendance in Navigator to receive event reminders. All Laurier students and alumni are welcome to attend whether or not you register ahead of time.
- Please note: Admission is restricted to degree/diploma students and alumni of the sponsoring institutions (University of Guelph, University of Waterloo, Wilfrid Laurier University and Conestoga College).
Get Ready! Attend a 'Make the Most of Career Fair' Workshop
Learn how to prepare, what to wear, and how to make the most of your time at the Fair by attending a 'Make the Most of Career Fair' workshop.
- Thursday, Sept. 14 from 11 a.m. - noon, CC-101
- Wednesday, Sept. 20 from 1 - 2 p.m., CC-001
- Monday, Sept. 25 from 11 a.m. - noon, CC-101
- Tuesday, Sept. 26 from 4 – 5 p.m., CC-101
Please bring your OneCard to these events.
The Laurier Career Centre is committed to providing inclusive programs and services. If you require accommodation(s) for an event due to a disability, please contact us to arrange in advance.