Are you unsure of your career options, or focused on a specific career goal?
Either way, attending Career Fair is a great way to learn more about career opportunities and build connections with employers. Practice your networking skills, ask questions about potential opportunities, and make a positive impression on employers to increase your chances of finding the job you want!
- Connect with over 200 employers in diverse sectors.
- Free admission with Laurier student/alumni ID
- Free transportation to and from the Fair:
- Waterloo: Bus leaves from 200 King St. Residence at 200 King St. North every half hour starting at 9:30 a.m.
- Brantford: Meet at 8:45 a.m. in the SC Johnson lobby, just outside the Career Centre (Room: SCJ112). Bus departs at 9 a.m.
- Please email email@example.com to sign up for the bus.
Visit www.partners4employment.ca for more details.
P4E CareerFair+ App
Download to view and search participating organizations and opportunities, event details, bus schedule and more! The app is available on the App Store, Google Play and Amazon for Blackberry. Search P4E Career Fair Plus.
Register your attendance by logging into navigator.wlu.ca to receive event reminders. All Laurier students and alumni are welcome to attend whether or not you register ahead of time.
Note: Admission is restricted to degree/diploma students and alumni of the sponsoring institutions (University of Guelph, University of Waterloo, Wilfrid Laurier University and Conestoga College).
Get Ready! Attend a 'Make the Most of Career Fair' Workshop
Learn how to prepare, what to wear and how to make the most of your time at the Fair by attending a 'Make the Most of Career Fair' workshop.
- Thursday, Sept. 15 from noon to 1 p.m. at CC-101, Waterloo
- Monday, Sept. 19 from 11 a.m. to noon at CC-001, Waterloo
- Thursday, Sept. 22 from 11 a.m. to noon at CC-001, Waterloo
- Wednesday, Sept. 23 from 9:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. at CB100, Brantford
- Monday, Sept. 26 from 10 a.m. to noon at CC-101, Waterloo
Please bring your OneCard to these events.
The Laurier Career Development Centre is committed to providing inclusive programs and services.
If you require accommodation(s) for an event due to a disability, please contact us to arrange in advance.