Laurier is committed to equity, diversity, inclusion (EDI) and Indigeneity as part of its core values, and in an effort to realize and hold the university accountable to its goals, Laurier has developed an Action Plan for Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and Indigeneity.
We will be holding the EDI and Indigeneity virtual information session to discuss initiatives, implementation timelines and the institutional strategy for meeting goals in the action plan.
- Deborah MacLatchy, President and Vice-Chancellor
- Tony Vannelli, Provost & Vice-President: Academic
- Pam Cant, Chief Human Resources and Equity Officer
- Barrington Walker, Associate Vice President: Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
- Melissa Ireland, Director & Interim Senior Advisor: Indigenous Initiatives
- Eden Hennessey, Manager, Centre for Student Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
Registration is limited. Please RSVP your attendance. Once registered, you will be provided with a virtual meeting link and instructions.
To ensure we address as many questions as possible, please submit your questions in advance using this online form by end of day Thursday, Sept. 10. Participants can also ask questions during the Q&A portion of the information session and can submit questions by email after the event.