The Career Development Centre will be offering all workshops on Wednesday, July 11. These workshops will allow you to start exploring careers and gain insight about strategies for job search and employment preparation. Attend any or all of the workshops that match your interests and fit your schedule.
- Career Planning 8:30 a.m.
- Resumé & Cover Letter Writing 9:30 a.m.
- Job Search and Networking Strategies 10:30 a.m.
- Interview Success 11:30 a.m.
- LinkedIn: Build Your Profile 12:30 p.m.
- Transferable Skills: Articulate Your Experiences 1:30 p.m.
- Network with Confidence: Perfect Your Pitch 2:30 p.m.
- Workplace Expectations: Be Prepared 3:30 p.m.
Workshop descriptions are available on the Career Centre's Certificate and Workshops page on students.wlu.ca.
Earn your Career Development Certificate by attending five workshops – Career Planning, Resumé Writing, Cover Letter Writing, Job Search and Networking Strategies, Interview Success and LinkedIn: Build Your Profile.
Attending Transferable Skills: Articulate your Experiences, Network with Confidence: Perfect Your Pitch and Workplace Expectations: Be Prepared will count towards completing the Engagement and Employability Certificate.
To register your attendance for workshops, log in at navigator.wlu.ca and find the workshops located in the event calendar.