Join us for the launch of a special women's series hosted by President Dr. Deborah MacLatchy: Elevating Laurier Leaders.
The series aims to bring together members of the greater Laurier community to advance women’s leadership and help them achieve their full potential. We are building a supportive community of women from diverse industries and backgrounds who want to support each other in their leadership journey.
There is no better time than now for women to pave their own paths to success. Attendees will have the opportunity to connect with our featured Laurier alumnae entrepreneurs during the panel Q&A session, during roundtable breakout sessions and 1:1 during the networking portion of this event.
- Susan Cranston, BA ’88, DBAD ‘90 – Founder and CEO, Authentika Consulting Inc.
- Colleen Moorehead, BBA ’81 – Chief Client Officer, Hoskin and Harcourt LLP Director, Solium Capital Founder and Business Director, The Judy Project
- Lauren Wong, MBA ’10 – VP Sales and Marketing, Chefs Plate and HelloFresh Canada Founder, Lilly and Lola Skincare
- Neetu Godara Rai, BBA ’04 – Co-Founder and CGO, SoCIAL LITE Vodka
- Tijana Matovic, BSc ’12 – Co-Founder and Chief Revenue Officer, Nicoya Lifesciences
This series is for Laurier alumni who are women-identifying, including trans women.
All events take place at Verity Toronto over breakfast. Register for all four events and save $10 off registration.