The Virtual Diversity Jobs Expo allows you to connect with organizations interested in building a more diverse workforce.
- Log in to navigator.wlu.ca.
- Select "Off-Campus Job Postings."
- Under "Quick Searches" select "Diversity Jobs Expo." This search option will be available from March 1 to 15 for this event.
You are welcome to book an appointment with a Career Consultant or visit our daily drop-in hours for assistance in preparing your applications or with any questions about the opportunities.
The Career Development Centre offers a host of workshops to help you with your job search including:
- Transferable Skills: Articulate Your Experiences Workshop
- Resumé Writing Workshop
- Cover Letter Writing Workshop
- Interview Success Workshop
- LinkedIn: Build Your Profile Workshop
- Job Search and Networking Strategies
This event is co-hosted by Partnership for Employment: Conestoga College, Laurier, University of Guelph, University of Waterloo.