Interested in working or volunteering on-campus?
Stop by the Concourse on March 1 to meet with Laurier departmental representatives to learn about on-campus employment and volunteer opportunities available this summer and the 2017/18 academic year!
Participating Departments will be listed as they are confirmed:
- Accessible Learning Centre
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Centre
- Centre for Student Success
- Ceremonies and Events
- Conference Services (Jump)
- Diversity and Equity Office (the Rainbow Centre, Centre for Women and Trans* People, the Association of Black Students, Multi-Faith Resource Team and Burst Your Bubble)
- Faculty of Education – LEAP – Laurier Enriched Academic Program Daycamp
- Food Services
- Laurier Bookstore
- Laurier International
- LSPIRG – Laurier Students' Public Interest Research Group
- Recruitment and Admissions – Welcome Centre
- Special Constable Services
- Student Wellness Centre
- Students' Union
- Sustainability Office
- The Turret and Wilf's Restaurant
- WLU Student Publications
Is your resumé ready? Drop by the Career Centre booth for a quick critique by one of our Peers (student volunteers) prior to submitting your applications!
We are committed to providing inclusive programs and services to all students and alumni.
Please contact us if you require accommodation for a disability.