Read and reflect each Tuesday with Luther. Join us as Mona Tokarek LaFosse, Luther's assistant professor, reads the Acts of the Apostles. Followed by reflection and discussion. We host session weekly over the lunch hour.
Stop by any day of the week for different activities:
- Mondays – Contemplative Music
- Tuesdays – Reading and Reflecting on the Book of Acts: A Window into the Early Church
- Wednesdays – Prayers for the World
- Thursdays – Chilling with Dogs; Multifaith Teachings
- Fridays – Settler Work: Contemplative Arts, and Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls (MMIWG)
For more details, see the Winter 2020 program flyer.