Take some time each Monday to pause with contemplative music at Luther. We host sessions weekly over the lunch hour.
Stop by any day of the week for different activities:
- Mondays – contemplative music
- Tuesdays – Reading and Reflecting on the Book of Acts: A Window into the Early Church
- Wednesdays – prayers for the world
- Thursdays – Chilling with Dogs; multifaith teachings
- Fridays – Settler Work: contemplative arts; Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls (MMIWG)
For more details, see the Fall 2019 program flyer.