Join us each Friday over the lunch hour for reflection.
You are welcome to join us beginning at noon for a contemplative art activity or, if you prefer, to drop in at 12:30 p.m. for the focused conversation as the day’s contemplative art activity continues. The 20-minute focused conversation will be on the Calls for Justice prescribed in the report of the National Inquiry into Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls.
Stop by any day of the week for different activities:
- Mondays – contemplative music
- Tuesdays – Reading and Reflecting on the Book of Acts: A Window into the Early Church
- Wednesdays – prayers for the world
- Thursdays – Chilling with Dogs; multifaith teachings
- Fridays – Settler Work: contemplative arts; Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls (MMIWG)
For more details, see the Fall 2019 program flyer.