|Start Date and Time||Event Details||Event Organizer(s)
|All Day ||Patrick Cruz (Multi-Day Event)|
Experience a video installation by renowned Filipino-Canadian artist Patrick Cruz.
|Robert Langen GalleryRobert Langen Gallery
Thrive is a new initiative this year at Laurier! Thrive is a week-long series of free events for students on the Waterloo campus that focus on building positive mental health. Join us and learn how to thrive at Laurier!
Schedule of Events
Monday, Oct. 23
- Mental Health Resource Fair on The Concourse, 1 to 3 p.m.
- Yoga in the Hawk’s Nest, 5 to 6 p.m.
Tuesday, Oct. 24
- Self-Care and Resilience Workshop in the Student Health and Development Centre, 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Oct. 25
- Free Group Exercise Classes in the Athletics Complex, all day
- Chilling with Dogs at the Delton Glebe Centre, noon to 1 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 26
- Cultivating Calm Mindfulness Workshop in the Hawk’s Nest, 1:30 to 3 p.m.
- Meditation Class in the Athletics Complex, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Friday, Oct. 27
- Chocolate Art Therapy in the Student Health and Development Centre, 11 a.m. to noon
|8:30 AM - 5:00 PM ||LIFT Exhibition Series: Unobstructed Beauty|
This year, the LIFT series features three female painters from the Waterloo Region: Lauren Judge, Marion R. Anderson, and Anne Filiatrault. Each artist shares a narrative that invites viewers to reflect on how we perceive and experience our surrounding environment.
The LIFT microgalleries are located on floors 4-6 of the Waterloo campus Library.
|LibraryRobert Langen GalleryRobert Langen Gallery
|12:30 PM - 12:45 PM ||Midday Prayer and Reflection|
Join us for a short time of prayer and reflection. Various themes, cultures and faith traditions.
LOCATION: Waterloo Lutheran Seminary's temporary location at 190 Lester St., Waterloo.
|Waterloo Lutheran Seminary